NAILSTRIP CLADDING AUSTRALIA
WHAT IS NAILSTRIP CLADDING?
Nailstrip provides a low-cost alternative to elevated vertical seam metal cladding. Nailstrip is easy to put together since it uses a continuous connecting strip that eliminates the need for clips or mechanical seam sealing. It’s a great option for self-builders, cladding newbies, or anyone looking for a low-maintenance option with a stunning architectural finish.
Nailstrip panels can be installed in a variety of ways, including vertically and horizontally, in predetermined widths, or in a random arrangement. The beautiful, yet the cost-effective installation of this adaptable metal cladding panel continues to impress.
Brass and Copper
Panel Heights available
25mm and 38mm panel heights available
Length of Panel
Panel lengths available from a minimum 500mm, dependant on material selection
Pan Widths available
165mm – 490mm pan widths from rib to rib (material dependant)
Substrate options available for wall and roof applications *
Fire Rated/BAL Applications
Suitable for use in fire-rated and BAL applications in conjunction with a suitable wall/roof build-up *
* Note: For further information and expert advice please contact Cladding Walls Australia.
- It’s appropriate for both commercial and residential buildings.
- Long-Lasting and Durable
- Fire Resistant
- Minimal maintenance compared to other cladding materials, such as rendered brick and timber
- Clean corner details, with no need for flashings or cover plates
- More Color Choices
- Energy Efficiency
- Increased Home Value
- Suitable For Low Slope Roofs
- Compatible With Solar Panels and Snow Retention Systems
- Enhanced shadow line and custom rib heights
- Panels allow for material expansion and contraction and building breathability
All profiles should be placed by a qualified and experienced cladding installer, according to Cladding Walls Australia. Cladding Walls Australia offers all complimentary flashings and cappings.
A construction-grade substrate is required for all Nailstrip installations. Before cladding panels are installed, the substrates should be wrapped in a moisture-proof membrane, and Nailstrip panels should be secured with certified flat head screws.
Please contact Cladding Walls Australia directly for complete installation instructions and expert guidance.
*NOT TO SCALE.